Hogue Exotic Wood Grips are made from many fancy and exotic hardwoods, chosen for their beauty and durability.
- Checkered Grips
- Wood much harder and denser than ordinary walnut
- Offers a wide variety of contrast and grain figurations
- Made from PAU FERRO (among the hardest and most durable wood in the world)
- Some fitting may be required
- Screws not included, If need replacement screws, please add (040K9S) screws to order
- Fits K series and E9
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful and functional upgrade
These grips are well made (top notch Hogue quality) and required zero fitting on my K40. They are stunning grips that enhance the beauty of your K-series pistol. Functional, too. They provide a much better grip on the weapon (at least for me, I wear a size XL glove). The trade-off is width, but it's not that bad. The rubber grips measure (at the top grip screw) approx 1.095" wide; the wood grips measure approx 1.115". It's amazing how nicer a mere 25 thousandths feels. The checkering provides a secure grip, at least in dry conditions (haven't tried it in wet). About the only disadvantage is the backstrap; i.e. the original rubber grips cushion recoil a little better, and the wood grips have an ever-so-slight seem down the back (that could be easily sanded out if I was so inclined, but honestly it's barely noticeable). I love these grips. I have them on my MK40 also.